Microneedling for Face, Neck, and Decollete
This treatment includes one session of microneedling for full face, front of the neck and decollete. Microneedling is a beauty procedure performed with a microneedling pen or roller. Needles create small openings on the skin increasing blood circulation and boosting collagen production.
- skin brightening and renewal
- collagen boost which increases skin glow and firmness
- acne scars and hyperpigmentation fading
- dark spots (liver spots) and sun damage reduction
- skin tightening
- stretching marks
Microneedling is a safe procedure for all ages and skin tones. Usually, there are no complications. Please note that downtime usually takes up to 2-5 days. Skin care kit is available at the office.
Please avoid the following
- blood-thinning medicine prior to and after
- alcohol for 24 hours before and after the microneedling
- sauna, hot showers for 72 hours after
- putting pressure on the areas
- wearing makeup 72 hours after
- using exfoliators for a week after
- tanning for few days after
- open skin with signs of infection
The following is advised
- kindly apply strong SPF cream or lotion for 3 days after the treatment
- moisturize the skin with hypoallergenic creams and lotions
- use mild cleansers for 72 hours after the microneedling
- in case of irritation apply aloe vera gel
Series of four to ten sessions are recommended. Microneedling can be scheduled every three to four weeks.